Monday, May 02, 2005

A slightly gay looking me

I wasn't sure about posting this to start with. Picture must be about 30 years old now. The tree behind me is now huge and has been joined by many other trees.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think I look a bit gay - look at the stupid flowery thing I've got in my hand if you don't believe me. Is that gay or what? Maybe my lack of girlfriends is not due to be being an ugly social misfit but secretly I'm gay. I can see a slight problem with me being gay though. I just don't find blokes attractive. And while the prospect of receiving a blow job is something to look forward to - giving one is not something I want to do. Maybe I'm not gay after all.

My mother made me a homosexual.
If I gave her the wool, would she make me one too.

No comments: