Monday, May 16, 2005

Cheapo jeans

Well my cheapo jeans finally arrived today. Lucky I was late going out to work or I'd have missed the person delivering them. £18 for 2 pair of jeans. Not that fashion conscious. I haven't wore jeans since I was about 16 but as I'm nearing 40 (in about a fortnight's time) I thought I'd try and be youthful again. What a joke. At that price I might just order another couple of pairs. That should keep me going for a wee while - unless, of course, they rip apart. I mean - what can you expect froma £9 pair of jeans. One of them are black so they could pass for trousers but the blue pair will be noticeable as jeans -and I'm very aware of people noticing me. Maybe after a wee while I'll stop caring about that. And maybe I'll stop using the word wee as much.

No comments: