Saturday, May 07, 2005

My meal tonight

Here's a picture of my meal tonight :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, so it's not the actual meal. In fact, what I had looks sweet fuck all like this. I had it with the biggest bowl of rice imaginable. The rice expanded to ridiculous levels in the last couple of minutes. Turned my back for a few seconds and whooooooooooosh. Monster sized rice.

Here's the latest shopping receipt. No sign of the lovely Rachel tonight. Instead I was served by "Cashier". What a crap name to give your son.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now if you take the time to compare this receipt with earlier ones you may come to the same conclusion I have. I buy the same boring stuff week after week. There is absolutely no variety in what I buy.

I have another huge bunch of photos from my mum to go through. I've got a better picture of the wall that made me so shite at tennis as well. So I'll be posting that on my very interesting blog.

No comments: