Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The moth commited suicide

The moth that scared the shit out of me (a previous post) has just commited suicide. Even though it's nearly 2am I still haven't been fed yet. So how am I obese according to my BMI......maybe it's the full packet of biscuits you've munched your way through this evening. So I just put on the remains of the packet of diced carrots and swede on the cooker and turned my back and when I looked at the pot again I see the moth in there.
I think it'll be too late to actually eat this, this evening (ehm, morning). I'll also be having "sweet and crunchy salad" - a mixture of iceberg lettuce, red cabbage and carrot. Another mix I have is a tin of spam chopped up into tiny cubes, rice and a tin of corn all mixed together with some salad cream. I don't eat all of this - part of it I already ate at lunchtime - mixed in with parsley sauce (instead of the salad cream). Six slices of cucumber and tomatoes.
So if it's too late to eat all that healthy food what will I be having at this late hour :
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How dense am I? I spent the time scanning this instead of eating it. What I should have done was empty the sachet into the bowl, flatten the packet and then scan it......while it was being cooked. No brains whatsoever. This cost the massive price of 69p - the observant amongst you will have noticed I bought two of these on 1st May. The salad mix (sweet and crunchy) was 99p on that receipt for a twin pack. The Spam cost £1.39. The packet of digestives I munched my way through earlier this evening cost 39p. The Swede and carrot was bought on 22nd April and cost 49p.
I did take a picture of this same meal earlier and posted it here :
http://fatandbald.blogspot.com/2005/04/well-heres-duplicate-of-meal-ive-just.html
I think I'll take another picture this time using my digital camera rather than my mobile phone camera.

No comments: