Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My rabbit food meal

Click on the picture to see it full size. If your using Internet Explorer you may even want to hit the F11 key to see it in all it's glory.

This looks disgusting on this computer monitor but it looked tasty on my computer at work. Still, this is what I am just about to eat. I took a picture at 3am(ish) and then bunged it in the fridge as it was too late to start eating then.
So why did I have it on my computer at work. Well, to transfer the picture from my camera to this computer requires the camera to be switched on and a cable attached from it to the USB hub. When I disconnect it sometimes it freezes the computer. I couldn't be arsed doing it this morning so I took the smart media card and a card reader to work and transferred it to that computer and then to a floppy disc. I then brought the floppy home with me. It meant I could look at what I was coming home to all day as I only had six sandwiches to keep me going all day. It's now 10:25pm so I think it's time I ate the bloody meal.
And the funny thing is I will have an identical meal to look forward tommorow night as I made two of the same meal.

No comments: